Monday 6 August 2012

If You Moust, You Moust: A Minnie Mouse O.P.I Review


MINNIE MOUSE O.P.I COLLECTION 
PART 1: IF YOU MOUST, YOU MOUST.

For my 20th birthday this year my boyfriend bought me the entire O.P.I minnie mouse collection which hit shops around June 2012. I was super excited to use them because I am an avid fan of O.P.I and minnie and went to disneyland paris the day after receiving them!

I was a little wary of having another baby pink as I have the Nicki Minaj 'Pink Friday' bottle which is a very similar shade however this is that little bit brighter, more candy pink than pastel pink.

The base colour I have on here is titled 'If you Moust, you Moust' and is a baby pink creme polish. I have also topped the colour with a little bit of the minnie glitter polish too which is why the colour is not 100% the same as the retail picture, however it's not too overpowering & so I'll review that in later parts.

The polish itself is retail priced at around the £11 mark but the bottle is huge and a little really goes a long way. The polish went on smoothly, dried quite quickly and needed 2 coats for the best colour. The collection is super girly and perfect for anyone with a minnie mouse obsession!




2 comments:

  1. Awws thanks for this review :) and your so lucky your boyfriend got you this, it's adorable. I love OPI nail polishes, they are right at the top of my list for nail polishes along with my Chanel ones~ Your blog is looking good and i already am in love with your sweet banner <3 Keep it up and i hope to read more posts from you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! this is such a lovely first comment! i adore nail varnishes, OPI is the best! xx

      Delete