Monday 6 August 2012

INTRODUCTORY POST!

Hi everyone! My names Eleanor Jayne & I decided to create this online blog to combine my recipes, my beauty tips, reviews, travel photos, basically to combine them all into an online space! I'm prone to losing things so I thought this blog would be a great way to save memories & to meet new people.


I'm a 20 year old student studying Business Management at University & all fingers crossed I graduate next spring/summer. I've been with my boyfriend Glen for almost 3 years now & my main passions are baking, cooking & travelling. I live in the Cambridgeshire countryside, drive a little navy blue smart car & am the very proud owner of a puppy named Maisie who is my world!



I hope this blog will work out & really becomes something useful and worthwhile so once again welcome to my new blog and I look forward to speaking to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment