Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spa Weekend!

This past weekend I took a trip to Barnham Broom Golf & Spa Resort in Norfolk with two of my best girlfriends for some much needed R & R between coursework and exams!

This was one of our rooms - the beds were like clouds!
 We spent the afternoon in the spa getting massages & then headed for dinner. I have never been in such a posh hotel & if we hadn't have booked with an offer it is not somewhere I would usually go! I 'tested' our wine & even tried caviar! Still, it was some of the best food and I couldn't move afterwards!

My beautiful best friends & me!
 I wore brown wedges from New Look purchased last summer - these are the comfiest things I have ever worn! My cream cardie is from Primark and my dress was a bargain I found in the sale at Monsoon - if you're from England you probably know this is not the cheapest of shops so I was extremely pleased with this cute little spring find! There is a huge bow on the back which makes it extra cute but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture!



 The next morning after an evening of gossip and chocolate, we had a huge breakfast and took it easy in the spa again this time with a manicure! After that we headed back to the hotel to grab some (very tasty but very cheeky) lunch (pictures below). Overall it was a fantastic getaway and as I don't get to do many girls trips it was a fab experience!

5 stone later...

Feeling Posh!
Have you guys been to any good spa's in England? I'm feeling a little obsessed with them now!

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to a spa, as I personally think it's a waste of money for myself to spend. That food tray looks good. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was easily one of the best parts of the trip! Cake heaven!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you guys all look great here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!:)
    very cute Pictures!:)

    you look alle great !:)

    love, luise <3(germany)

    http://luise-stenzel.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete