Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bracelet Obsession!

I usually stick to my trusty charm bracelet but recently I have become obsessed with dainty little bracelets that I can mix and match with each outfit.

As a late christmas present due to rubbish delivery services in the UK, my boyfriend purchased these amazing little finds & I thought I would share them!


1) Infinity, Leather, Cross:
I fell in love with these after seeing them on sites like Pinterest but I had no idea where to find them. They're slightly loose for the wrist but I adore them, particularly with this flannel shirt!



2) Infinity, Leather, Branches:
I never tend to wear a lot of white jewellery but I thought this was gorgeous! It will definitely look a lot better when the summer comes and I (hopefully!) start to get a tan!


3) Anchor Chain:
Probably my ultimate favourite. It's so dainty and I love anchors so this was perfect!

There are so many little online shops through Ebay, Etsy and Pinterest etc that sell these little gems so its definitely worth taking a look out there! I usually purchase all my jewellery in store but there are some great finds out there on the world wide web!

2 comments:

  1. awws, i usually stick to my beloved pandora bracelet too but these pretty cute ones are so nice and goes with many outfits! Thanks for sharing and i hope that i can find and invest in one from ebay or etsy~ X x X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandora's are gorgeous! I'm usually so set in my ways with jewellery but it's great to mix and match it a little sometimes! Definitely check them out, so cheap and quirky! xxx

      Delete